“To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
Group Healing Intensive harnesses the natural, networked support of a group to power transformational healing in the individual. This program incorporates the power of community, the intimacy of personalized care, and the efficacy of tried and tested techniques. When you become a Group Healing Intensive Coordinator, you create the space for yourself and five others to experience healing and growth in a safe, supported community.
WHAT YOU DO AS A GROUP HEALING INTENSIVE COORDINATOR
- Gather five of your friends, family members, or acquaintances to commit to joining you in a Group Healing Intensive.
- Select two consecutive days (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM each day) that works for your group.
- Host the Group Healing Intensive in your home or another location provided by you.
WHAT YOU GET AS A GROUP HEALING INTENSIVE COORDINATOR
- Intensive healing in YOUR safe space (Dr. Kate travels to you!).
- Group work that fits YOUR schedule.
- An opportunity to deeply bond and grow with YOUR PEOPLE.
- 50% discounted participation for YOU, the host or hostess.
To begin the process of becoming a Group Healing Intensive Coordinator, or for more information about the process, click here to email Natalie.