You need it and the world needs you!
Thriving as an Empath: Self-Care Techniques for the Sensitive Person
Are you highly sensitive and find yourself struggling because you’re overloaded, overwhelmed, and overstimulated? Then this is the workshop for you!
Many empathic and sensitive people struggle to feel happy and healthy because their natural ability to feel, or even process other people’s stuff, gets in the way on a regular basis. As an empath and or sensitive, your self-care needs are different than the self-care needs of less sensitive people.
The goal of this self-care isn’t to shut down your sensitivity — it is a gift — but it is crucial to learn vital coping skills and become more conscious so you can live without being swept away in others’ emotions and drama, and achieve a life beyond what many others can experience.
A life of empowered sensitivity is beautifully rich and deeply intimate. It is the world of poets, mystics, and healers.
In this workshop you will learn and/or practice:
- Grounding and centering techniques … foundational tools with some surprising depth and new insights.
- Effective clearing techniques to help you stay healthier.
- Essential boundary skills so that you flex with life but don’t get taken down by it.
- Discernment between what is your “stuff” and what is someone else’s.
After attending this workshop, you will:
- Immediately feel less overwhelmed and overloaded.
- Be clear on how to set healthy boundaries.
- Feel more equipped to protect yourself as you go about your day-to-day as well as in difficult circumstances.
- Feel more in balance.
- Have a clear sense of the practical actions you can take to feel better each and every day through your self-care practice.
Thriving as an Empath: Self-Care for the Sensitive Person
This event has passed. Sign up here to view a recording.