- Be Present – Whatever you are doing, wherever you are, be all there. Be present. In the moment. Eliminate distractions.
- Show Up Early – Take the necessary action steps to map out your route and arrive to places early. Lead by example and respect other people’s time.
- Look Sharp – First impressions are very important. Take good care of yourself and dress sharp.
- Be Prepared and Proactive – You have to be quick on your feet. Be prepared and always be ready to over-deliver. Because you never know what is going to come at you.
- The Quality of Your Words is Key – It is not how much you say, but the quality of what you say that counts.
- Confidence is Key – A humble but confident person is an extraordinary person. Take great pride in what you do and be proud of who you are.
- Keep your Integrity – Make the decision in life to always go with what is best for your life. Always keep your integrity in life.
- Give to others – Whatever you do in life, look at how you can contribute to other’s success and happiness.
- Celebrate your Uniqueness – Your differences to others is what makes you extraordinary. Don’t try to blend in. Celebrate who you are. Your imperfections and all.
- Own Your Life. – You’ve got one life. So own it. Take responsibility for it. Create it how you want it. Really Live It.
- Always Be a Student of Life -Always strive to learn and grow through life. You can never learn enough in life.
- Respect Others – Don’t judge. Respect others. Be always acutely aware of where you came from. As quickly as you can rise, you can fall down.
- Be a Mentor – Be that person that people learn from. Be an inspiration to others. Be there for them.
- Have Balance. – Establish a life that has a healthy balance that works for your life.
- Walk the Talk – Lead by example. Don’t just talk about things. Get busy and take action on things!
reblogged from smartchic.com