The new year is approaching and many of us take this as a time to review what happened over the past months and to envision what we would like to have for ourselves in the ones ahead.
Here are some powerful questions to help you get clear on where you are at and what will best serve you in the future. These questions go right to our core beliefs to uncover what foundation we have created to get what we really want out of life.
Are your core beliefs supporting what you most desire? By taking your own personal inventory, you can begin to see yourself with greater clarity and perspective. Remember to be compassionate during this process and not be overly judgmental and critical. Let us always accept ourselves fully for who we are in this moment.
Expect some resistance to doing an inventory like this. Simply bringing awareness to your belief structures will begin to clean out what no longer serves you and like it or not, we all resist change. However, committing to finishing a list like this will have powerful ramifications on what you are able to create for yourself. Commit now to doing a questions or tow a day and you will be surprised and what you learn.
- Have you consciously selected the beliefs you currently hold?
- What beliefs have you inherited from your family, teachers, and upbringing?
- What is in the way of you experiencing the freedom and joy that you truly desire?
- What makes you most angry and is it possible to forgive and let go of judgment in this area?
- What kind of thoughts and feelings do you have when you wake up in the morning?
- What is your body worth to you? Do you treat it well?
- What do you think about sex?
- What do you believe about money and possessing great wealth?
- What influence does your family have in determining your behavior?
- What kind of world do you really want to live in?
- What do you think is possible for you to achieve in this lifetime?
- Do you believe you are truly free?
- What do you believe you deserve from life?
Did you find any questions or obstacles arise when you worked on these questions? We would love for you to send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org